3 Things to do When You're Bored

Hello guys! Today I'll be talking about things you should do when you're bored, which are things that consume lots of time.

1. Read

Reading is a source of information that doesn't damage our eyes. Since our world today relies on technology like phones, we always have our heads faced to our screens. Which, if you don't know, is very bad posture (hehe). But sometimes, getting lots of radiation is bad for our eyesight. So reading is also very helpful because (excluding fiction books) it gives you a lot of information and at the same time be a source of enjoyment and pleasure. I'm for one always have my nose on a book whenever I'm bored. But that's because I love reading and it doesn't blur our eyesight. It's a win-win.

Image from Blinkist 


2. Take a walk

Now it can be quite stressful paying the bill or doing an errand but sometimes it can be so stressful that you can't even think straight. So taking a walk helps take a break off of everything and clears your head due to nature or your surroundings. It can finally help you breathe and remind you that life isn't that stressful. 

Image from The New York Times



3. Organise your things

When I have a messy desk full of random things, I always clear them back to its original spot so that when I do work in my desk, it makes me focus. Organising things can also kill time when you are bored.


Thanks for reading! These are just a few different things to do when you feel bored. I hope you found this intriguing and hope you enjoyed it too. BYE!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First-Ever Triumphant Victory of Sophia Ysabel

SPECIAL Post Bulletin * Grading to 6th Kyu*

Different Types of Poetry