Drinks Review: Gongcha Wellington

Tick the boxes describing the drink you had:
✅ Chewy
✅ Diluted 
    Colourful
✅ Milky 
    Healthy
 Sweet
 Cold

--------------------------------------------------------------

Date of Visit: February.15. 2024
Location:57 Manners Street, Te Aro, Wellington 6011
Name of Drink: Pearl Milk Tea

Describe the drink:
The Original Pearl Milk tea I drank was a bit diluted. But its pearls was chewy and very addictive. Though I would say that it's kind of an average milk tea I've ever drank. I just feel a bit unsatisfied. Maybe because I expected more from the distinctive taste of the drink.


Where does the drink originates from:
Gongcha originates from Kaohsiung, Taiwan in 2006. By the time of 2012, Gongcha had 46 stores in Hong Kong located in MTR station and in shopping centres.

Which countries do I enjoy bubble tea:
I enjoy the drink in Singapore and Taiwan, especially the Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐☆☆ (okay)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name of Drink: Oat Milk Tea (with added pearls)

Describe the drink: 
This was super refreshing and I loved how it tasted like. It was cold and definitely rejuvenating. The chewy pearls were also a delicious touch to my drink.  This is really a nice bubble tea to drink when you're quenching on a hot, summery day. Would recommend.

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ (PHENOMENAL)

Pictures I took at Gong Cha is to your ←left








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The First-Ever Triumphant Victory of Sophia Ysabel

SPECIAL Post Bulletin * Grading to 6th Kyu*

Different Types of Poetry